Edugain Q&A

Science test papers

Sir/Madam

I know recently about this site.It is wonderful.I am practicing the maths and olympiad papers.It is very helpful.Is there any site like this for science?

Thank you

Kavya

Hi,

Thanks for writing to EduGain!

We agree that it will be beneficial to users to have science practice papers too.
Though it is our long term plan to support Science also, unfortunately we do not have resources and bandwidth to work on science at this point of time.

We will surely consider adding Science to our website in near future and will keep you updated.

Thanks again for using EduGain and your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
EduGain Support 
This message is deleted by moderator

I can't solve this problem sir/mam, please help me.

Priyanka changes a picture on her computer such that bthe width of the picture is 60% of the width of the original image and height of the picture is 60% of the height of the original image. If area of new image is 39.6 cm2, find the area of original image.

I can't solve this problem sir/mam, please help me.

Priyanka changes a picture on her computer such that the width of the picture is 60% of the width of the original image and height of the picture is 60% of the height of the original image. If area of new image is 39.6 cm2, find the area of original image.

Science worksheets

sir please do something for science and otherwise please tell me website for preparation

Can any one suggest me a good site to download CBSE syllabus based science test papers for free. I have tried many sites but cannot get the exact model papers for science and they are many sites which provides CBSE test papers but I am confused so suggest me the best one.

is there any site for science madam/sir

Suppose the original size is 10 * 10; So the are would 100; Now if the width and height is taken 60% so the size is 6 * 6 and thus the area 36. Now if new area 36 then old area 100 so if the new area 39.6, the old area wold be 100 sq unit

Suppose the original size is 10 * 10; So the are would 100; Now if the width and height is taken 60% so the size is 6 * 6 and thus the area 36. Now if new area 36 then old area 100 so if the new area 39.6, the old area wold be 110 sq unit

Great and helpful website.

yes! it also help me to prepare for my maths olympiad . thank you edugain. best website.

Yep. It would be much appreciated.

This message is deleted by moderator

Respond to this discussion

You need to login to write a comment